The 2021 Sugarcreek Township Farmers' Market is gearing up for a great season!
The Farmers' Market will be in the same spot as last year. On Wilmington Pike in the Sugarcreek Plaza behind Fazolis. See a map of the market location (PDF). Parking is available directly adjacent to the market
The summer market begins on May 14th, 2021 and runs through November 19th, 2021
The winter market runs from November until April. Just in time for your weekend, every Friday from Mid-May until the Middle of November between 3 pm and 6 pm, Sugarcreek Township Farmers' Market hosts the best vendors in the region offering local produce, fresh baked goods, colorful flowers, savory sauces, grill-ready meats, and more! Embrace the seasons and let the vendors at the Sugarcreek Township Farmers' Market inspire your meals! Freshly baked breads and local meats are perfect compliments to seasonal fruits and vegetables, while the warmth and comfort of delicious desserts is just the right way to end a meal shared with family and friends. The Sugarcreek Township Farmers' Market runs during Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day. So be sure to stop by and get everything you need to wow your guests and make your party a hit!
Join us every Friday and don't forget to come out for our annual Free Market Bag Day and bring the kids for Touch-a-Truck Day! We'll see you there!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE LATEST ON SPECIAL EVENTS!
The Farmers' Market Hours
3 pm to 6 pm
Every 3rd Friday
3 pm to 5 pm
2021 Regular Market Season Vendors:
- National Trail Family Farm (natural meat, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, maple syrup.
- Cooks Organic Farm (certified organic fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, farm fresh eggs)
- Heather's Goodies (jalapeño and habanero glazes, fresh preserves, chocolates, breads)
- Irons Fruit Farm (fresh fruits and vegetables, apple butter, jams and jellies, apple cider)
- Jackson's Farm Market (fresh fruits and vegetables, preserves)
- Tom's Garden (sauces)
- Rice Family Harvest (fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs, fruit butters and preserves)
- Karolyn's Gardens (jams, jellies, soap, creams, plants)
- Twisted River Coffee Roaster (coffee, chocolate covered espresso beans)
- Pay-It-Forward Farm (fruits, vegetables, herbs, prepared food, tinctures)
- Our Family Soap (soap and skin care items)
- Berryhill Farm (berries!)
- Friendly Knoll(plants and vegetables)
- Little Miami Farms (fresh vegetables/herbs, potted petunias/asters/mums, pumpkins, natural farm décor)
- Spring Valley Acres (fresh fruits and vegetables, bread, granola, cookies, noodles)
- Testarossa Farms (vegies, flowers, and pottery)
- Three Tree Farms ( Flowers, veggies, clothing)
- Woodhaven Place (Fresh veggies, spring mixes, salad mixes, and jelly)
- Mike Bakan (Honey)
- Covered Wagon (fresh veggies, fruits, and baked goods)
Become a Vendor
Interested in becoming a vendor?